Tours, Walks and Activities
If your dates allow it, don’t miss the Devil’s Pool, a walk under the Falls’ spray or the lunar rainbow, a magic show offered by nature.
We can help you choose and organize your activities and tours. For example you can take a tour of the Victoria Falls, go rafting or canoeing, fly over the Falls, enjoy a sunset cruise on the Zambezi, experience the life of a traditional village or go on a Chobe day trip.
All the following activities can be booked through Tabonina Guesthouse and Tabonina BIS:
- Tours to the Victoria Falls
- David Livingstone Museum
- Game drives
- Walking Safaris in the Mosi-O-Tunya National Park
- Elephant or Horseback safaris
- Elephant Café
- Bunji jumping
- Helicopter & Microlight flights
- Sunset cruises on the Zambezi
- Chobe Day Trip
- Tours of traditional villages and markets
- Lion and cheetah encounter